We make our product fresh and from scratch, using only the finest, locally-grown, organic ingredients.
How to Prepare Natasha’s Pierogi
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full of water. Add 1 Tbs. of salt. Set on HIGH heat and bring to a boil.
- Once the water starts to boil, add a pack of frozen pierogi to the water and gently stir them to keep them from sticking to the bottom of the pot.
- Keep stirring for 3 – 5 minutes.
- Once the pierogi start to float, take them out of the pot and let them drain. Gently coat the pierogi with butter or oil.
- Serve with sour cream or dressing as you prefer.
Recipes coming soon!