12 pierogi per pack
1 Dozen in a pack
How to prepare the Pierogi and Dumplings.
1. fill a large pot 3/4 full of water. Add 1 tbsp. of salt. set on HIGH heat and bring to a boil.
2. Once the water starts to boil, add a pack of frozen pierogi to the water and gently stir them to avoid them sticking on the bottom of the pot.
3. Keep stirring for 3-5 mins. Occasionally check if they float.
4. Once the pierogi start to float take them out of the pot and drain the water. Gently coat the pierogi with butter or oil.
5. Serve them with sour cream or dressing as you prefer and enjoy!